Announcement

Collapse

Forum Upgrade

We are currently upgrading our forum, including the theme, and some features may not work yet. If you encounter issues please report via PM or on the Suggestions & Support board.

Once we have everything up-to-date we will let you know.
See more
See less

FIFA 16 Suggestions [Official Thread]

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #46
    Does anyone here want to help me make a UEFA EURO 2016 MODE for FIFA 16?

    Comment


      #47
      Originally posted by RobbieD_PL View Post
      Does anyone here want to help me make a UEFA EURO 2016 MODE for FIFA 16?
      I'll contact you later on Robbie, feel free to open a request thread in our modding section so others can see it.


      Comment


        #48
        Originally posted by Damien View Post
        I'll contact you later on Robbie, feel free to open a request thread in our modding section so others can see it.
        Thanks Damien, will do. Is there anyway to get in touch with MD?

        Comment


          #49
          Originally posted by RobbieD_PL View Post
          Thanks Damien, will do. Is there anyway to get in touch with MD?
          I'll try to convince him to join in this project but don't get your hopes too high.


          Comment


            #50
            Originally posted by Damien View Post
            I'll try to convince him to join in this project but don't get your hopes too high.
            Sent you a PM. And I've also opened up a thread!

            Comment


              #51
              Stadium builder

              Originally posted by Damien View Post

              Just like last year, in this thread you can post all your suggestions and ideas on the next FIFA game which is FIFA 16! You can suggest improvements for all in game modes like Ultimate Team or Career Mode.

              All suggestions will be sent to the main EA Sports FIFA Series Producer!

              Make a way so that you can create your own stadiums, or in career mode you should be able to redevelop stadiums or improve them in a way just do stadium builder!!!!

              Comment


                #52
                Ithink we should have the ability to have our own music. For the career mode i think the talents shouldn`t develop always the same... And of course the momentum should be removed

                Comment

                Working...
                X