Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exeter city career mode - would anyone watch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exeter city career mode - would anyone watch?

Hi guys, new member here. I'm a 16 nearly 17 old lad who enjoys playing FIFA and is considering uploading a career mode to YouTube. This career mode would be with my local team Exeter City of Football League 2. I have been a fan since I was 7 or 8 and go whenever I can to watch them and sometimes go to away games when I don't have Football matches. I would be quite a passionate commentator and would try my best to keep it realistic as I am knowledgeable on the lower leagues in England. The reason I made this thread is because I'd like to know if any of you would watch this. I'm not going to lie here I'll only be able to upload once or twice a week as A) My internet is awful B) I'm full time at college and don't get loads of time as I've started going to the gym more regularly and I love sleep If you are interested in watching this then a subscription to my channel would be greatly appreciated >https://www.youtube.com/user/OllyHD1< I suggest you don't take assumptions on my previous videos as my voice has indeed broken since then (I kept the FIFA 14 squas builder there coz it got 10k views haha!) Please leave below your suggestions on this and if you'd like to see anything else from me in terms of videos then please mention it. Thanks for reading and have a good day everyone!!!!!
Working...
X