Announcement

Collapse

Forum Upgrade

We are currently upgrading our forum, including the theme, and some features may not work yet. If you encounter issues please report via PM or on the Suggestions & Support board.

Once we have everything up-to-date we will let you know.
See more
See less

Credit Card Machines...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Credit Card Machines...

My husband and I were looking at credit card machines earlier for his shop. And my gosh were we surprised when the salesperson started yapping about apples, field communications (?), etc. What are these exactly? What should we be looking for when it comes to credit card machines?

Credit Card Machines

Originally posted by infiniteblue View Post
    My husband and I were looking at credit card machines earlier for his shop. And my gosh were we surprised when the salesperson started yapping about apples, field communications (?), etc. What are these exactly? What should we be looking for when it comes to credit card machines?
    Hi, Infiniteblue Apples? I think, that's the new payment service system called Apple pay. I just hope, I'm talking with sense here..Lol ... but seriously, I heard my daughter explaining it to her friend about the payment she made using her iPhone 6. I suggest that you might as well search them online to get the exact details about those things

Comment

You're right! It's Apple pay and Near Field Communication. Anyway, we ended up buying this one since it can accommodate both of those payments. Now we just need to work out how to use. it. LOL
      Last edited by Damien; 05-18-2015, 06:21 AM.

Comment

It is good that you have decided and did not took a while. Good luck on your business though.

Comment

Working...
        X