Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DrDoooMuk Adboards - FIFA 13

Hi everyone.

I wonder if one of you with better editing skills than me can see if you can import this adboard into the Etihad Stadium on the Demo, or give me a rough guide how to do this.

I have currently made adboards for half of the Premiership, but came to the conclusion that i should actually see if these work in FIFA 13 before i do the rest, lol.

I'm purely guessing that you can generate the .rx3 file using the FIFA 12 regenerator.

The adboard in this post should be exactly the correct size to import.

Any help would be greatfully received, or if someone would like to collaborate with me on this mod if i do the GFX and you help with the importing side, that would be great. All help is most welcome ! ! !

Best Regards all,

DrDoooMuk

MAN CITY ( W.I.P. ) :

Re: DrDoooMuk Adboards - FIFA 13

The quality is great man but are they real or fantasy?

Comment

Are you open for requests?

Comment

Thanks Damien.

In answer to your question, they are a mix of real and fantasy, although i hand make them all from scratch. Even so, every adboard that i ever make are ALL proper current sponsors of the club in question.

In this day and age, there aren't any real set adboards at stadiums any more ( at least not in the premiership, ) They are all now Video adboards and they are different every week.

I don't know what it's like for you in Italy, do they change much? The only ads that are ever the same these days is stuff like Champions League & Europa League.

Comment

They actually don't change every week,but every month more or less. It's a pitty that you dont make realistic ads 100% because your work is very HQ!

Comment

How about these Damien?

By the way, who is the singer in your avatar mate?

Champions League :

Comment

Looks good mate but still they are not realistic as in real life.

The singer is Mitch Lucker from Suicide Silence.

Comment

I've been trying to import the adboards of fifa 12 tot fifa 13. I'm using the fifa 12 i68 regenrator, but it won't work. It says "exe file not found in the given path". What can I do. I would like to play with the Belgian Jupiler League adbords in Fifa 13.
                Thank you for helping me out!

Comment

Hello, can you help my patch, with your graphics?

Comment

Working...
                  X