X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Online Career Mode

Hello guys
    First of all sorry my bad english
    Then sorry, if you already using what I want to suggest you.

I haven't found such thread neither on your website, nor in EnglishNet (maybe I searched bad pf )
    Now, the point of this thread.
    In Ukraine, Russia and other countries of CIS, we played online version of fifa 12 career mode.
    So, I suggest you to make your own online career mode (OCM). OCM include teams' budgets, transfers, Champions League and Europa League,
    rewards for the end of the season. A more complicated OCM version envisages sponsors, players' salaries, goals for the season, etc, but it requires much more time & patience to calculate budgets, rewards, penalty pays, etc.

I'll discribe the OCM more detailed.
    Career format. Career consists of 6 (six) related tournaments:
    League A (higher division): 16 teams, 2 rounds, 30 games each team (quantity of teams can be changed), the last 2 teams after end of the season are demoted to the League B (lower division), and the teams that took 14 and 13 places from the bottom are playing with teams placing 4 and 3 in the League B, for the right to play in the League A.
    League B (lower division): 16 teams, 2 rounds, 30 games each team (quantity of teams can be changed), two first teams (1st and 2d places) after end of the season are promoted to the League A, and the teams that took 4 and 3 places are playing with teams placing 14 and 13 in the League A, for the right to play in the League A.
    Cup: 32 teams, matches start at 1/16 finals, the teams split into pairs by drawing, two games (home and away), away goals rule in action. The final consists of 1 match. Match for third place is not played.
    Champions League: 16 teams (first 8 from the League A and first 8 from the League B, 4 groups of 4 teams in each, 2 rounds, 6 games, 2 first teams after all group matches go to the playoffs round of the Champions League ,third teams goes in the playoffs the Europa League. Play-off: 8 teams, matches start at 1/4 finals, teams by the drawing are split into pairs (each pair consist of teams, which finished first place in the group and the team, which finished second in the group), two games (home and away), away goals rule in action. The final consists of 1 match. Match for third place is not played.
    Europa League: 16 teams (last 8 from the League A and last 8 from the League B, 4 groups of 4 teams in each, 2 rounds, 6 games, first place teams after all group matches go to the playoffs round of the Europa League. Play-off: 8 teams, matches start at 1/4 finals, teams by the drawing are split into pairs (each pair consist of teams, which finished first place in the group and the team, which demoted from Champions League), two games (home and away), away goals rule in action. The final consists of 1 match. Match for third place is not played.
    European Super Cup: 1 game, 2 teams - the winner of the Champions League and the winner of the Europa League.

Matches are held on the rules: time - 6 minutes, game speed - normal, defencive mode - tactical.
    The player must negotiate with the opponent to play the match himself, via origin, facebook, skype or any other means of communication.
    Opponents must choose contrasting kits.
    Replaying matches after interruption. After interruption, opponents play the remaining time. About remaining minutes the opponents negotiate themselves, but not less than 10 minutes of play. If the disconnection occurred during a penalty/corner/trhrow in/free kick etc, then replaying occurs after a similar situation (you need to knock the ball out of the field/make a foul etc).
    Players must use tactical defending. If a player uses the legacy defending, put Forfeit and will be charged a penalty pay.
    Game results are presented by a winner in form: screenshot of the final score with the authors of goals scored, screenshots of winner team's squad during the half-time break (2 screenshots - main squad and substitutes). In the case of a draw screenshots of squad are not necessary. No matter who submit a screenshot after the draw.
    The results of the match after interruption are presented as follows: scored goals before the break you can write as text (if you have screenshots, you can attach them), after the interruption the information present in the screenshots.
    Match results, presented in plain text form, except interrruption case, canceled.

P.S. Hope you'll understand my translation
    P.P.S. Leave your comments, please)

Re: Online Career Mode

Hi mate!

We were thinking about something like this but there is no time or people to handle this.It takes serious people to commit to this and make it happen that unfortunately we don't have at the moment.

Comment

Re: Online Career Mode

Anyway, if you intersted in this, please check PS3 sign up thread and XBOX sign up thread

Comment

Working...
      X