My 2 (unreal) teams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 2 (unreal) teams

I play football on games for a long time... The first 3D football game I played was "This Is Football" on Playstation, we were able to create a lot of teams and players! Well, so these 2 teams exist in our football video games for a long long time, started on "This is Football", than on PES, and since Fifa 07 I always enjoyed Fifa, with CM it's so cool to create team.

This is "King Band FC"

Home

Away

Third

And "Red Hot United"

Home

Away

Third

Short is the same as home (actually)

I share it, maybe you will want a kit, it's unique, so...
    I have one question about Creation Master 14 : I tried to put my 2 teams (replaced by 2 of the Saudi Arabian teams), the logo/names/kits/etc worked perfectly. But when I modified a player to change his name/his face/skills. If I play with the team, Fifa 14 crash :/
    In Fifa 13 everything was ok, do I need to wait for a better version of Creation Master 14 to create my 2 teams? Or do I miss something? (I did everything as I used to do in CM13)

PS : I swap 2 teams because if I created 2 teams, it works, but I can't add a kit... When I go to the kit tab and search "King band fc" or "Red Hot United" there's nothing, that's why I swap.
    Last edited by CurtRHCP; 10-25-2013, 12:10 PM. Reason: add a comment

Not bad mate and yes you should wait for a stable version of CM14. The current CM14 version is an early beta.

Comment

Thanks, I did some officials kit too, like the WC patch in Fifa 13, but I never shared them (to lazzy lol), for example I did the away kit of Wales...

And I finally found out how to create a team without swapping!
      For those who don't know :
      - Click on team (Barça logo) -> Add
      You set the name of the team, manager, color, etc.
      Than you go to league (Barclays Premier League logo), chose your league, and add the team you created.
      For the kit? It's easy, go to a kit (the one you want), clone it but don't forget to set your created team, do it again for the away/GK/third/etc kit.

If Creation Master is more stable, your work is done, you just have to modified the created players, and play

I'll retry it with this beta 0.2 I also tried to put King Band FC and Red Hot United to Rest of World yesterday... And it didn't worked... I had a message like this "A player is on a team that doesn't exist" or something like this.
      Now I'll try to put those 2 teams, but in a league that I'll created. (Because even on the first version, if I put a created team into a created league I didn't add this error message)

Well well well.
      So, when creation master will be finished, stable, it will be okay to add teams to "Rest of world" and even add league?

EDIT :
      I will wait the final version of CM14 to create my teams/players. Because I just tried to add a player (without creating a team) and this new player crash the game :/
      Last edited by CurtRHCP; 10-26-2013, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X