Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fifa 14 Xbox 360 revolution mod comptability

im trying to use to the revolution mod beta version on the xbox 360 ,
    well , i edited added some faces and some kits and they change ingame , the game dont crash, but ingame every texture is black , i guess the player.lua is not fully configured for the full version .
    therefore, i need a to get the decrypted-player.lua of fifa 14 . so i can edit the revolution to make comptible with xbox 360 .
    i have the player.lua but i dont know how to decrypt it .

can someone help me ?
    @scouser , i know youre working on these stuff yourself , but i know you leave the xbox 360 after you finish with the pc version.
    maybe you can send me the uncrypted player.lua ? or tell me how to decrypt it ?

I think the problem is with the rx3 files rather than the lua script. One of my friends who tests the Xbox versions (I only have FIFA on PC) has told me the beta works on the full version, and also mentions a new compression (EASF). I hope this helps.

Comment

well i tried and it does work with the beta .
      first time i tried the game crashed cause i added the datax.bh ...
      well now the game dont crash , but the 3d models of specific faces i add look like they are messed up , and i doesnt have anything to do with the actual face.
      is that what you mean by "problem with rx3 files " ?

Comment

There have been some changes to the faces so if you are using face files from FIFA 13 then problems are expected. This is what i meant by problem with the rx3 files. Do any of the other features work for you?

Comment

yeah iv'e read about that ....
          i didnt tried any other features cause i want to find stable lua files so the game will run and wont crash...
          as i saw you recommended i changed the headcmn line in player.lua so black ears wont show up , it worked .
          but if i play career mode for example , i play one game and then the game freezes .
          i had multiple freezing on different occasions , i think it may be caused by the datax.bh , since in the xbox version you cant change it , or else the game freeze at the FIFA 14 LOGO .
          ill try later on playing around with the lua files ...
          now i think maybe its some kind of a data limit ? since the mod is for the demo version ?

Comment

Those lua files have been confirmed to work with the full version for the Xbox 360. I think the datax.bh is for the PC only, I would avoid using it. It is regenerated so the PC version reads the edited lua files, I think I was told no regeneration process is needed for the Xbox 360.

If you want to confirm the lua files work, add only them (remove the face files for the test).

Comment

Working...
            X