This week EA Sports dropped a new title update for FIFA Mobile which introduces the new VS Attack mode and other gameplay improvements:
Replacing Attack Mode, this new mode features simultaneous matches against other skilled opponents in real-time. No more waiting for others to take turns; match up with an opponent, then attempt to score more goals against their AI-controlled team in the allotted amount of time. Once you’re done, it’s off to the next match.
VS Attack will be available in-game on or after May, 24, 2017.
Attacking Run improvements
- Fixed issue where players would run the wrong direction on Possession start
- Improved move targets of supporting players
- Fixed issue where players would stop their support runs early
- Improved the frustrating behavior of Players running offside very often
- Based on Positioning and Awareness Attribute players will slow down earlier and stay onside
- Based on Positioning and Awareness Attribute we improved the behavior how fast players get back onside
- Significantly improved Jog dribble responsiveness
- Ensured that players with higher Dribble attribute are agiler when sprint dribbling
- Roulette is now available to most players but the Dribble attribute determines the effectiveness of the move
- Improved Rainbow Flick effectiveness
- After 10 seconds Auto Play will now take set pieces automatically
- Improved Scissor Kick aiming so that shots go downwards
- You can now apply curl to corner kicks with gesture controls
- Fixed issue where buttons did not initialize immediately following a goal.
- Fixed issue where at the beginning of a counter attack possession the defender would not go towards the ball
- Fixed Two player header situation where players would miss-time their header
- Tuned VS Attack and Attack Mode Possessions
- For new Programs, we can now send users to external links like this site from within Message of the Day and the Inbox.