After nearly three months since its suspension, Bundesliga returns this weekend and with it the Team Of The Season So Far. But who made the cut?
Following the release of Premier League or La Liga TOTSSF, it’s Bundesliga’s turn to hit the packs with the best players of the 2019/2020 season so far. As you’d expect the squad is full of high rated players with Lewandowski topping the team with an outstanding 99 rating!
The full squad can be viewed down bellow:
- GK: Jann Sommer (Borussia M.Gladbach) – 94
- CB: Mats Hummels (Borussia Dortmund) – 96
- CDM: Joshua Kimmich (Bayern Munich) – 96
- CM: Thomas Muller (Bayern Munich) – 95
- LM: Filip Kostic (Eintracht Frankfurt) – 94
- CAM: Marco Reus (Borussia Dortmund) – 95
- CAM: Kai Havertz (Bayer Leverkusen) – 94
- RF: Jadon Sancho (Borussia Dortmund) – 96
- ST: Erling Haaland (Borussia Dortmund) – 95
- ST: Timo Werner (RB Leipzig) – 97
- ST: Robert Lewandowski (Bayern Munich) – 99
- RW: Serge Gnabry (Bayern Munich) – 93
- CB: Dayot Upamecano (RB Leipzig) – 93
- CB: Matthias Ginter (Borussia M.Gladbach) – 92
- LB: Alphonso Davies (Bayern Munich) – 92
- GK: Lukáš Hrádecký (Bayer Leverkusen) – 91
- RWB: Achraf Hakimi (Borussia Dortmund) – 91
- ST: Florian Niederlechner (FC Augsburg) – 89
- CB: Martin Hinteregger (Eintracht Frankfurt) – 88
- CM: Suat Serdar (FC Schalke 04) – 88
In addition to the 20 players above you can get two more via Objectives like Marcel Sabitzer 92 for which to you need to complete these targets:
- Ranged rocket: Score an outside of the box goal in two separate Rivals matches using midfielders with 80 Shooting minimum.
- Austrian assistance: Score in three separate Rivals matches using Austrian players.
- Leipzig link: Assist with a through ball in two separate Rivals matches using players with three stars weak foot maximum.
- Bundesliga beast: Score and assist in eight separate Rivals wins using Bundesliga players with four stars weak foot minimum.
Or Javairô Dilrosun 89 that you can unlock if you fulfill these objectives:
- Academy action: Score using Ajax players and assist using Manchester City players in two separate Squad Battles matches on minimum Professional difficulty (or Rivals).
- Blaze a trail: Assist and score in four separate Squad Battles matches on minimum World Class difficulty (or Rivals) using players with 89 Pace minimum.
- Dutch delivery: Assist two goals with crosses in two separate Squad Battles matches on minimum World Class difficulty (or Rivals) using Dutch players.
- Dynamic Dilrosun: Score a finesse goal in six separate Squad Battles wins on minimum World Class difficulty (or Rivals) using Bundesliga midfielders with four stars skill moves minimum.
Moreover, a Flashback SBC is available where you can get Axel Witsel 93 if you complete these requirements:
- Minimum of one Borussia Dortmund player
- Minimum Squad Rating of 84
- Minimum Team Chemistry of 65
The Red Devils
- Minimum of one Belgium player
- Minimum Squad Rating of 85
- Minimum Team Chemistry of 60
You can find the cheapest solutions to complete this SBC here. If you have the coins or lots of high rated untradables we recommend doing this SBC due to its value and relative low cost.
There are nine TOTSSF left to go after today’s release so follow us on twitter to stay updated with each release!