While most players are eagerly waiting for FIFA 20, EA Sports didn’t forgot about FIFA 19 and released today a new update featuring the next changes:
- Multiple technical changes focused on Gameplay Responsiveness.
FIFA Ultimate Team (FUT):
Addressed the following issues:
- Fixed more scenarios where the Dynamic and 2D images for Player Items were sometimes disappearing.
- Rarely, some users were stuck in a frozen state which resulted in disconnecting from FUT.
- Sometimes, FUT Club info stats (W/D/L record etc.) would overlap with the ‘Active Squad’ after comparing item prices several times in a row in quick succession.
Addressed the following issue:
- Rarely, the Premier League anthem was missing from the lineup handshake sequence.
The update will be available on XB1 and PS4 soon.