Latest News
Home / FIFA 19 / FIFA 19 Team Of The Year Nominees Revealed

FIFA 19 Team Of The Year Nominees Revealed

EA Sports just announced the 55 nominees for the Ultimate XI in FIFA 19 Ultimate Team and the voting starts today!

For the second year in the row, the Team of The Year will be voted by a selected list of media, athletes and FIFA community members.

Each of these groups will receive a custom-built ballot boxes containing all 55 of the nominee player items. Each vote will consist of three attackers, three midfielders, four defenders, and one goalkeeper in a 4-3-3 formation.

The 55 nominees are:

GOALKEEPERS:

Spoiler

• Alisson

• Oblak

• De Gea

• Lloris

• Courtois

DEFENDERS:

Spoiler

• Jordi Alba

• Carvajal

• Godin

• Kimmich

• Chiellini

• Umtiti

• Koulibaly

• Marcelo

• Hernandez

• Manolas

• Sergio Ramos

• Thiago Silva

• Hummels

• Trippier

• Varane

• Van Dijk

• Vertonghen

• Walker

• Vrsaljko

• Lovren

MIDFIELDERS:

Spoiler

• Casemiro

• Pogba

• David Silva

• Isco

• De Bruyne

• Dybala

• Fernandinho

• Rakitic

• Kante

• Kroos

• Modric

• Matuidi

• Sergio Busquets

• Perisic

• Reus

ATTACKERS:

Spoiler

• Aguero

• Cavani

• Griezmann

• Hazard

• Kane

• Lewandowski

• Mandzukic

• Neymar Jr

• Mbappe

• Messi

• Cristiano Ronaldo

• Suarez

• Salah

• Bale

• Mané

The ballots submitted by each group will account for 60% of the final vote while the remaining 40% of the votes will be cast by EA SPORTS.

The final Team of the Year will be announced on January 7th and subsequently released in packs in a certain order starting with the attackers followed by the midfielders, defenders/goalkeeper and finally the full Ultimate XI the next weekend.

You can cast your vote for the FIFA 19 Ultimate XI at either FUTHead or FUTWiz.

About Damien

Founder of FIFA-Infinity.com, Graphic Designer and FIFA Modder in spare time.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.