This week we saw the release of two new teams of the season in FIFA 17, Rest of the World TOTS featuring the best players from leagues that didn’t feature in any of the previous TOTS and Ultimate TOTS featuring the best players from the top 5 leagues TOTS:
- GK: Franco Armani – Atlético Nacional (Colombia) – Argentina
- RB: Darijo Srna – Shakhtar Donetsk (Ukraine) – Croatia
- LB: Ludwig Augustinsson – FC København (Denmark) – Denmark
- CB: Andreas Johansson – IFK Norrköping (Sweden) – Sweden
- CAM: Diego Buonanotte – Universidad Católica (Chile) – Argentina
- CAM: Konstantin Vassiljev – Jagiellonia Białystok (Poland) – Estonia
- LM: Taison – Shakhtar Donetsk (Ukraine) – Brazil
- LM: Miloš Ninković – Sydney FC (Australia) – Serbia
- ST: Marcus Berg – Panathinaikos (Greece) – Sweden
- ST: Guillaume Hoarau – BSC Young Boys (Switzerland) – France
- ST: Esteban Paredes – Colo-Colo (Chile) – Chile
- GK: Alexander Walke – Red Bull Salzburg (Austria) – Germany
- LB: Léo Matos – PAOK (Greece) – Brazil
- CM: Mike Jensen – Rosenborg BK (Norway) – Denmark
- CAM: Vadis Odjidja-Ofoe – Legia Warszawa (Poland) – Belgium
- LM: Scott Sinclair – Celtic (Scotland) – England
- ST: Shinzo Koroki – Urawa Red Diamonds (Japan) – Japan
- ST: Dejan Damjanovic – FC Seoul (Korea) – Montenegro
- CM: Konrad Laimer – Red Bull Salzburg (Austria) – Austria
- CAM: Gary McCabe – Shamrock Rovers (Ireland) – Republic of Ireland
- LM: Niclas Eliasson – IFK Norrköping (Sweden) – Sweden
- ST: Liam Boyce – Ross County (Scotland) – Northern Ireland
- ST: Teemu Pukki – Brøndby IF (Denmark) – Finland
- GK: David De Gea – Manchester United (England) – Spain
- CB: Sergio Ramos – Real Madrid (Spain) – Spain
- CB: Giorgio Chiellini – Juventus (Italy) – Italy
- CB: Thiago Silva – Paris St-Germain (France) – Brazil
- CM: Toni Kroos – Real Madrid (Spain) – Germany
- CM: N’Golo Kanté – Chelsea (England) – France
- CAM: Radja Nainggolan – Roma (Italy) – Belgium
- LW: Cristiano Ronaldo – Real Madrid (Spain) – Portugal
- RW: Lionel Messi – FC Barcelona (Spain) – Argentina
- ST: Robert Lewandowski – Bayern München (Germany) – Poland
- ST: Luis Suarez – FC Barcelona (Spain) – Uruguay
- GK: Manuel Neuer – Bayern München (Germany) – Germany
- LB: Marcelo – Real Madrid (Spain) – Brazil
- CM: Marek Hamšik – Napoli (Italy) – Slovakia
- CAM: Dele Alli – Tottenham Hotspur (England) – England
- ST: Romelu Lukaku – Everton (England) – Belgium
- ST: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang – Borussia Dortmund (Germany) – Gabon
- LW: Eden Hazard – Chelsea (England) – Belgium
- CM: Naby Keita – RB Leipzig (Germany) – Guinea
- RM: Arjen Robben – Bayern München (Germany) – Holland
- ST: Dries Mertens – Napoli (Italy) – Belgium
- ST: Alexandre Lacazette – Olympique Lyonnais (France) – France
- ST: Harry Kane – Tottenham Hotspur (England) – England
For TOTW 40 we have the following in-forms available in packs:
GK: Masaaki Higashiguchi – Gamba Osaka
CB: Lee Jae Sung – Jeonbuk FC
CB: Imperiale – ClubSJ Earthquakes
RWB: Christoffer Remmer – Molde FK
CAM: Romain Alessandrini – LA Galaxy
CAM: Macnelly Torres ClubAtl. Nacional
CAM: Portillo – 74
LW: Adailton – Júbilo Iwata
ST: David Villa – NY City FC
ST: Ignacio Piatti – Montreal Impact
ST: Mariano Pavone – Vélez Sarsfield
GK: Kim Yong Dae – Ulsan Hyundai
CB: Tim Clancy – Ulsan Hyundai
CAM: Haris Hajradinović – FK Haugesund
RM: Takuya Matsuura – 64
CAM: Keith Ward – Bohemians FC
ST: Pedro Bispo Júnior – Kashima Antlers
ST: Bradley Wright-Phillips – NY Red Bulls
There are six new MOTM players available in FIFA 17 Ultimate Team featuring Vidal, Pepe, Marco Asensio, Goretzka, Peralta and Zambo Anguissa.
In the Squad Building Challenges section you can find three new live challenges:
This week’s Single Player Tournament is dedicated to the Ultimate TOTS featuring a great reward:
Ultimate TOTS Cup
11 clubs in the Starting XI + 5* Team Rating
Rare Players Pack
Begins: 23/06/2017 – Ends: 30/06/2017
Update 6.1 for FIFA Mobile was released earlier this week addressing the following matters:
- Fixed the issue with first-time shots always going to the center of the net
- Fixed the issue where the user is not able to sprint after a skill move if the sprint button was pressed too quickly
- Fixed the issue where players would accelerate slowly sometimes
- Changed how matches end.
- Allow players to perform free kicks and/or penalties even after the clock strikes 0:00.
- Added extra time to perform an attempt on goal even after reaching 0:00 if the ball is in the air.VS Attack
- Fixed some issues with the display of feedback from your opponent when waiting for them to finish
- Fixed some issues with the display of the score in the summary screen being incorrect
- Addressed issues around matchmaking and instant failures when loading into VS AttackGeneral
- Fixed many crash bugs
- Market: removed the “confirm sell” popup and added in group separators (, in 10,000) when typing in prices in the Market
- Made the display of OVR consistent and fair across all screens and modes. Note that this can result in the display OVR decreasing by 1 in some screens so that it matches the correct calculation
Starting this week there’s a new program in FIFA Mobile called Summer Celebration.
Complete the Bonfire Live Event to earn Tokens that unlock additional Live Events and Summer Celebration Players. Then, work your way towards earning the Summer Celebration Legend. Continue reading to get the full rundown on FIFA Mobile’s Summer Celebration.
During Summer Celebration, there will be a series of Live Events for you to play. Play Bonfire Events to earn Bonfire Tokens. Each completion rewards you between one or more Bonfire Tokens.
Use Bonfire Tokens on our seven (7) Bonfire Plans, which unlocks the standard version of our seven (7) featured Summer Celebration Master Players and unlocks their League’s Bonfire Celebration Live Event. League-specific Live Events only unlock after you’ve completed their corresponding Plan and earn the Standard version Summer Celebration Master Player.
Play League Celebration Live Event to earn another Summer Celebration Player item from that League and/or a Celebration Token. You will need those players and Celebration Tokens to complete the corresponding Plan and upgrade that League’s Summer Celebration Master Player.
Summer Celebration Master Players
Recently, EA Sports posted a Blog and gave everyone the chance to vote on Twitter for which players we featured as the Master Players for Summer Celebration. Over 85,000 votes were cast to decide the seven (7) Summer Master Players for this Program.
As mentioned above, you unlock the base version of each player by using Bonfire Tokens found in Live Events and speciality-marked Packs. Please refer in-game for Plan specifics.
Upgrade Summer Master Players by completing their specific Upgrade Plan. Each Plan requires the Base Master Player Item, along with some specific Player Items and other Tokens. As Always, make sure to check in-game for specific requirements for all Plans.
Also voted by the community, you can unlock the Program Legend Plan by using all seven (7) Upgraded Summer Master Players and a set number of Celebration Tokens.
FIFA Mobile’s Summer Celebration runs until July 3.
The Ultimate TOTS is also available in FIFA Mobile until July 3rd:
And the first Community Team of the Week is also live in FIFA Mobile as of this Thursday:
Thanks for checking this week’s news and we will see you again soon with more exciting FIFA news.