This week EA Sports surprised us with the release of the Team of the Tournaments – Knockout Stage which features special in-forms of players, based on performance in the Knockout Stage of UEFA Champions League and Europa League:
- GK: Gianluigi Buffon – Juventus (Italy) – Italy
- CB: Benedikt Howdes – FC Schalke 04 (Germany) – Germany
- CB: Giorgio Chiellini – Juventus (Italy) – Italy
- CB: Gustavo Cabral – RC Celta de Vigo (Spain) – Argentina
- CDM: Arturo Vidal – Bayern Munich (Germany) – Chile
- CM: Thiago – Bayern Munich (Germany) – Spain
- CDM: Casemiro – Real Madrid (Spain) – Brazil
- ST: Nabil Fekir – Olympique Lyon (France) – France
- ST: Kylian Mbappe Lottin – AS Monaco (France) – France
- LW: Cristiano Ronaldo – Real Madrid (Spain) – Portugal
- ST: Paulo Dybala – Juventus (Italy) – Argentina
- GK: Kasper Schmeichel – Leicester City (England) – Denmark
- ST: Iago Aspas – RC Celta de Vigo (Spain) – Spain
- CDM: Leander Dendoncker – Anderlecht (Belgium) – Belgium
- CAM: Anderson Talisca – Besiktas (Turkey) – Brazil
- ST: Zlatan Ibrahimovic – Manchester United (England) – Sweden
- ST: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang – Borussia Dortmund (Germany) – Gabon
- ST: Alexander Lacazette – Olympique Lyon (France) – France
- RB: Hugo Mallo – RC Celta de Vigo (Spain) – Spain
- CAM: Pozuelo – RC Genk (Belgium) – Spain
- ST: Vincent Aboubakar – Besiktas (Turkey) – Cameroon
- CB: Omar Colley – RC Genk (Belgium) – Gambia
- LB: Nick Viergever – Ajax (Holland) – Holland
These in-forms are available in packs from April 21st – April 28th! You can view this TOTW in more details on FUTHead.
If the European TOTT wasn’t enough, TOTW 31 was also released this week featuring the next in-forms:
- GK: Kevin Trapp – Paris Saint-Germain (France) – Germany
- CB: Vincent Kompany – Manchester City (England) – Belgium
- CB: Sokratis – Borussia Dortmund (Germany) – Greece
- CB: Cristian Zapata – Milan (Italy) – Colombia
- RM: Kevin De Bruyne – Manchester City (England) – Belgium
- CM: Isco – Real Madrid (Spain) – Spain
- LM: Yannick Carrasco – Atletico de Madrid (Spain) – Belgium
- CM: Ander Herrera – Manchester United (England) – Spain
- CDM: Jean Michael Seri – OGC Nice (France) – Côte d’Ivoire
- RW: Angel Di Maria – Paris Saint-Germain (France) – Argentina
- RW: Florian Thauvin – Olympique de Marseille (France) – France
- GK: Bernd Leno – Bayer 04 Leverkusen (Germany) – Germany
- CB: Rafael Toloi – Atalanta (Italy) – Brazil
- LM: Muniain – Athletic Club de Bilbao (Spain) – Spain
- CM: Kerem Demirbay – TSG 1899 Hoffenheim (Germany) – Germany
- ST: Jonas – SL Benifica (Portugal) – Brazil
- RW: Xherdan Shaqiri – Stoke City (England) – Switzerland
- ST: Quincy Promes – Spartak Moskva (Russia) – Holland
- GK: Michael Esser – Darmstadt 98 (Germany) – Germany
- CF: Joao Pedro – Cagliari (Italy) – Brazil
- ST: Nick Powel – Wigan Athletic (England) – England
- ST: Marcos Riquelme – Audux Italiano (Chile) – Argentina
- ST: Pawet Cibicki– Malmö FF (Sweden) – Sweden
The seasonal Weak Foot and Skills upgrades are now live in FIFA 17 Ultimate Team.
To view the complete list of upgraded players please check this page.
Besart Berisha is the latest player to join the Hero club in FIFA 17 Ultimate Team after becoming the first player to score 100 goals in the A-League.
For this week’s FUT 17 Squad Building Challenges we have:
And as far as it goes for the FIFA 17 Single Player Tournament we have the following tournament available:
Min. 5 leagues in Starting XI
All Gold Players
Min. 80 Chemistry
500 coins + 1 Gold Gift Pack
Begins: 21/04/2017 – Ends: 28/04/2017
For this month’s in-game reward, all eligible FUT Champions Club members will receive one adidas Tango Kit! This will be delivered to your FUT Account by May 10, 2017.
In addition to the great in-game reward, 15 lucky FUT Champions Club members may also be receiving real world rewards, including customized EA SPORTS Xbox hardware.
April will be the final month of the FUT Champions Club sweepstakes. For April’s sweepstakes, EA Sports are giving away:
- 2 EA SPORTS Customized Xbox One S Console – Approx. retail value: $299 USD
- 4 EA SPORTS Customized Xbox One Elite Controllers – Approx. retail value: $149 USD each
- 4 EA SPORTS Customized Xbox One Standard Controllers – Approx. retail value: $49 USD each
- 5 FUT Champions Club Kits – Approx. retail value: $50 USD each
Eligible members are automatically entered with one sweepstakes entry just by being a FUT Champions Club member and logging into FIFA Ultimate Team at least once between 00:00:01 GMT on April 1, 2017 and 23:59:59 GMT on April 31, 2017. In addition, climbing up the FUT Champions ranks can earn you additional sweepstakes entries and improve your chances of a sweepstakes win!
Since we’re on the FUT Champions theme, this weekend the the Season 2 of FUT Championship Series kicked off and we already have the winners of Rest of the World and Americas regional finals which are Aldossary “MSdossary7” Mossad and xGUASTELLAx.
EA Sports are celebrating the closing stages of the 2016/17 La Liga season with a week-long, league-exclusive program available only in FIFA Mobile.
La Liga Rivalry Live Events
From now until May 1 there will be a series of La Liga Rivalry Live Events to play featuring some of the bigger match-ups remaining on the league calendar. For the first three days of the program (Thursday-Saturday), play our series of three La Liga Challenge Live Events to receive three (3) La Liga Players and a Rivalry Token.
Then on Sunday, begins the first match-specific Live Events that feature a different La Liga match with a new fixture available through Thursday. The first completion of a La Liga Rivalry Live Event earns you a Rivalry Token. You will be able to play these multiple times with a chance to earn another Rivalry Token following each successful completion.
Rivalry Tokens are necessary to complete the different La Liga Plans available, which includes unlocking special-edition players from the clubs we are featuring.
Additionally, there will be special La Liga Rivalry Packs throughout the week that features Rivalry Tokens and set number of Base La Liga Players, each of which is necessary to complete the different Plans we have available for this program.
La Liga Maestro Player Items
Use specific Rivalry and club-specific Tokens to unlock Elite La Liga Rivalry players. Each of the eight clubs featured has four special Elite Players to find. Once you have all four, add them along with a set number of Club-specific Rivalry Tokens to unlock a 90+ OVR Maestro Player from that Club.
There is also the chance to unlock one of eight boosted Maestro Players. Take any Maestro Player Item, combine it with a set number of other Items to receive a random upgraded Maestro.
Meaning, you can use a 90 OVR Maestro Item from one club, add to this Plan along with the other requirements and potentially receive a 97 OVR Boost Maestro from another.
As always, be sure to check in-game for the exact requirements for each Plan available for this Program.
Please note that although player items from this Program are untradeable, once it ends EA Sports will turn on the functionality to buy or sell the upgraded Maestro items. Once again, only the upgrade Maestro Player items will be available to buy or sell on the market after La Liga Rivalries concludes.
Also, FIFA Mobile players can now open the Bundesliga League Master Packs which are available for a limited amount of time!
The latest FIFA Mobile TOTW features the following players:
- GK: Kevin Trapp – Paris Saint Germain (France)
- Trapp had four saves in PSG’s 0-2 win over Angers.
- LB: Luisinho – RC Deportivo (Spain)
- Luisinho had an assist and was solid in defense as Deportivo beat Malaga 2-0.
- CB: Cristian Zapata – Milan (Italy)
- Zapata’s injury time goal saw Milan come back from two goals down to draw with local rivals, Inter 2-2.
- CB: Stefan Bell – 1. FSV Mainz 05 (Germany)
- Bell was solid in defense for Mainz as they beat Hertha Berlin 1-0.
- CB: Vincent Kompany – Manchester City (England)
- Kompany scored the opening goal as Man City cruised to a 0-3 victory over Southampton.
- RM: Jürgen Damm – Tigres U.A.N.L. (Mexico)
- Damn had two goals in Tigres’ 4-0 win over Pumas.
- CM: Lucas Biglia – Lazio (Italy)
- Biglia had a goal as Lazio scored an injury-time goal to draw with Genoa 2-2.
- CM: Ander Herrera – Manchester United (England)
- Ander Herrera had a goal and an assist as Man United beat Chelsea 2-0.
- CF: João Pedro – Cagliari (Italy)
- Pedro had two goals and an assist in Cagliari’s 4-0 win over Chievo.
- ST: Aduriz – Athletic Club de Bilbao (Spain)
- Aduiriz had two goals in Athletic Club’s 5-1 win over Las Palmas.
- ST: Nemanja Nikolić – Chicago Fire (MLS)
- Nikolić had two goals in Chicago’s 3-0 victory over New England.
The Impact Players of this week in FIFA Mobile are Victor Sanchez, Sorensen, Acerbi, Trejo and Tiquinho Soares.
Lastly, Mavric and Wolfy are back with the 4th episode of The Pitch where they chat with special guests like Ruben Loftus-Cheek of Chelsea FC, Hashtag Mike or FIFA YouTube mainstay Bateson87:
More to follow next week! Thanks for checking and see you soon.