The second FIFA 16 official patch is now out on PC while the PS4 and Xbox One players will have to wait a little longer for the patch to go live on their consoles.
The update includes general stability improvements and addresses the following:
- Optimized goalkeeper rushing, AI, and positioning.
- Improved player wage accuracy in Career Mode.
- Addressed referee/kit clashes.
- Addressed an exploit in Virtual Pro leaderboards.
- Addressed a shot missing the top corner and still being called a goal.
- FIFA Trainer button tuning.
- Player clipping during intro sequence in certain stadiums.
The update also addresses the following FUT items:
- EA SPORTS Football Club shared squads not showing players in FIFA menus.
- Relisting Transfer List items not retaining previous price settings.
- Error message when attempting to apply a contract consumable.
- Away crowd wearing incorrect kit.
- Some returning users experiencing an issue when naming their club.
- Controller disconnecting in FUT modes.
We will let you know via twitter when the update will be available for Xbox One and PS4.
The update is now available on PS4 and Xbox One as well.