The fifth FIFA 16 title update for current-gen platforms has arrived yesterday on PC focusing mainly on gameplay. Here are the changes:
- Improvements to the Rules and Physics systems to have better referee decisions and help address penalty decisions.
- Behavioral changes in ‘Secondary Contain’ and ‘Interceptions’ to help balance high-pressure situations.
- Improvements in how quickly fatigue effects occur for players using ‘Aggressive Interceptions’ and ‘Secondary Contain’. This could, in turn, have an impact on your ability to apply high pressure as the game progresses and your players become increasingly fatigued.
- Instances where no auto tackle launched even when positioned properly.
- Improvements in the positioning system to allow for better attacking runs and support.
In addition to the above, there have been made some minor changes to attribute boosts provided by Chemistry in FIFA Ultimate Team, which affects passing, interceptions, and long shots.
As usual, the update will be available on Xbox One and PS4 by next week.
The patch is now available on all current-gen platforms and bellow you can see a video of FIFA 16 Senior Producer Nick Channon showing us what this title update is all about: