We are back with more exciting FIFA 15 news! We’ve gathered all the FIFA 15 news that has been released in the past two weeks in a single post for you to enjoy.
Premier League fans all around the world will be happy to know that The Barclays Premier League will be the most authentic league in FIFA 15 after EA Sports and BPL extended their partnership until 2019! The new agreement enables FIFA 15 to showcase the Barclays Premier League in the most authentic representation ever, by including the following features:
- Broadcast Graphics – Broadcast quality overlay graphics that are synonymous with the international TV broadcasts will communicate to fans all the important game information: team sheets, formations, score and clock, next fixture, player stats, and more.
- Audio and Commentary – The ambience and cheers of over 20 Barclays Premier League matches were recorded and implemented into FIFA 15 to bring realistic audio to goals, misses, whistles, and crowd-specific chants. The Barclays Premier League Anthem will also play at the start of each League match up. Bellow you have an example of the new chants at a Liverpool vs. Tottenham match:
- All 20 Stadiums – Every stadium in the Barclays Premier League is in the game and looks, feels, and sounds just as it does in real life, including authentic representation of animated LEDs and advertising boards.
- Authentic Player Headscans – Using the latest 3D scanning technology, the FIFA 15 development team visited every Barclays Premier League club in the 2013/14 season to scan players and capture their likeness. Over 200 new player heads will be scanned into FIFA 15, giving them the most realistic player model possible.
- Goal Decision System – Making its debut in FIFA 15, Goal Decision System will leave no question as to whether or not the ball crossed the line. Replay animations will emulate TV broadcasts playing after close calls and goal line clearances.
- Real Referees – For the first time in the FIFA game series your matches will be refereed by real life English referees.
With the Barclays Premier League announcement, EA Sports also published a list of all the current scanned faces for FIFA 15 and you can check it out at this link: http://bit.ly/1pZ7i0P
As you can see the newly promoted EPL teams QPR, Burnley and Leicester City are missing from the list but fear not because those teams will also have scanned faces included in FIFA 15 and we know it thanks to the following leaked pics from the Leicester City FIFA 15 face scan venue:
FIFA Online 3 released a new update including many new faces like Mandzukic, Griezmann, James Rodriguez or Lukaku who are also included on the face scan list that we’ve shared above. This proves that the new FO3 faces will be included in FIFA 15. Bellow you can see screenshots of the new released faces in FO3:
FIFA Community manager ChuBoi confirmed via twitter that Ozil’s new hairstyle and Pirlo’s beard will be included in FIFA 15.
With all these good news there are also some bad ones. The Brazilian League won’t be included in FIFA 15 after EA failed to reach an agreement with the Brazilian right holders:
” Today, we want to inform you that due to some changes in the ways players are licensed in Brazil domestic leagues, we were unable to reach an agreement with the Brazilian rights holders for their inclusion in FIFA 15. While this is unfortunate news for many of our fans, we were able to retain the Brazil National Team in FIFA 15 as well as the Brazilian stars that play in other top leagues around the world. Thanks for your understanding as we continue to keep the lines of communication open with the Brazilian rights holders. ”
Following the removal of the Brazilian League, EA Sports acted fast and announced the return of the Turkish Super Lig in FIFA 15! The league will be fully licensed and you will have the chance to play again with teams like Fenerbahce, Besiktas or Trabzonspor! Also FUT 15 fans will be very pleased of this news because they will be able to add players like Emenike, Moussa Sow, Malouda, Raul Meireles,Taiwo, Ryan Babel or Sébastien Frey to their squads. With the addition of this league, FIFA 15 will also feature custom faces for the next players, Hleb Aliaksandr, Emre Belözoglu, Malouda Florent, José Bosingwa, Frey Sebastien, Taiwo Taye, Cicinho, Pierre Webo and Ryan Babel, who all have hidden faces in FIFA 14!
Another FIFA 15 gameplay features trailer was published last week where you can see more realistic player movement, new ball physics,improved ball control and crunching physical challenges:
As some of you may know, Gonzalo Higuain will star on the FIFA 15 Italian cover next to Lionel Messi . Rather strange to have two Argentinian players as cover stars for Italy, isn’t it?
Those who expected to add their favourite missing team/league in FIFA 15 through Creation Center will have to forget about it because FIFA producer Sebastien Enrique confirmed that Creation Center won’t be compatible with the Ignite Engine meaning that there will be no Creation Center for FIFA 15 on PS4, Xbox One and PC! Creation Center will be available ONLY for the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of FIFA 15.
In previous versions of FUT, you could delete your club and start over multiple times, in FUT 15 you will only able to create a new club five times! Once you create your fifth club, you must stick with it because you will not be able to start over a sixth time.
EA Sports launched a new program for Xbox ONE users called EA Access. The program will allow you the play EA’s most valuable games at a monthly or yearly fee. The program is currently in BETA testing and will be available for all Xbox One users very soon. Here’s a rundown of the additional benefits EA Access members will get:
- Awesome Value– Besides the great games in The Vault, EA Access members will save 10% on purchases of EA digital content for Xbox One offered through the Xbox Games Store. From full digital-download titles like the upcoming Dragon Age™ Inquisition or NHL®15, to additional membership services such as Battlefield 4 Premium or even FIFA Ultimate Team points, it’s all 10% off for members.*
Play First – Membership in EA Access lets you experience trials of new EA games up to five days before the release date.* It starts with Madden NFL 15, NHL 15, FIFA 15, NBA LIVE 15, and Dragon Age: Inquisition, but more are on the way. If you decide to buy the game, your progress will carry over so you can pick up right where you left off.
You can join EA Access for just $4.99 per month, or you can purchase an annual membership for $29.99 per year on Xbox LIVE. For more details please check here.
And that ends our 4th FIFA 15 news roundup post. Thanks for checking it out, we’ll be back next week with news from Gamescom where EA Sports will reveal more FIFA 15 details about career mode, ultimate team and other features.