On Thursday afternoon EA Sports performed a maintenance of 3 hours for FIFA Ultimate Team and EASFC across all platforms that added the next improvements:
- Help reduce the number of disconnects at the end of FUT matches.
- Improve connection problems that have been reported on Xbox One and Xbox 360
- Removal of FUT club names from items on the Transfer Market
The most important update from the list is by far the removal of the club names from the Transfer Market. The reason behind this action is to stop once and for all the coin selling/buying business because with the removal of the club names it will be very difficult for the coin sellers to send coins to their buyers. Another major update that has been confirmed and gone unnoticed is the 75 match per day limit in Ultimate Team which practically kills the match coin glitch farmers. These updates in addition with last week’s implementation of Price Ranges feature will more than likely make the coin selling industry go extinct in the near future.
Moreover there are constant adjustments to the item prices and this week there were no more than three updates made with price adjustments for each platform! For the complete list of price ajustments please click here.
There are many great IN-Forms in this week’s TOTW but Alaba’s card as CB is insane:
- GK: Steve Mandanda – Olympique de Marseille (France)
- LB: Benoît Trémoulinas – Sevilla FC (Spain)
- CB: Lamine Sané – Girondins de Bordeaux (France)
- CB: David Alaba – Bayern München (Germany)
- CDM: Michael Carrick – Manchester United (England)
- CM: Aaron Ramsey – Arsenal (England)
- CAM: Roman Eremenko – CSKA Moskva (Russia)
- LW: Nicola Sansone – Sassuolo (Italy)
- ST: David Villa – New York City FC (MLS)
- ST: Alberto Paloschi – Chievo Verona (Italy)
- ST: Christian Benteke – Aston Villa (England)
Substitutes & Reserves
- GK: Fraser Forster – Southampton (England)
- CB: Aytac Sulu – SV Darmstadt 98 (Germany)
- LM: John Jaïro Ruiz – KV Oostende (Belgium)
- ST: Divock Origi – LOSC Lille (France)
- ST: Brett Pitman – Bournemouth (England)
- ST: Lucas Melano – Lanús (Argentina)
- ST: Joe Garner – Preston North End (England)
Here are the most interesting FIFA 15 related articles and guides that we could find on the web this week:
Reyes, Iago Aspas, Denis Suárez, Arribas, Coke, Vitolo, Iborra and Pareja are Sevillia FC’s players that were chosen to play in this week’s FIFA 15 Player Tournament:
And here is the newest compilation of best FIFA 15 goals from EA Sports:
Remember that you can submit your own goals for the official Best Goals of the Week compilation here.
That’s the news for this week guys! Thanks for checking!