Name: Florian
    Surname : Thauvin
    Nationality : France
    Birthdate : January 26, 1993
    Position : attacking midfielder
    Height: 1,79 m
    Club: Olympique Marseille
    Uniform number : 14

A temperamental player who is unknown to many , professional footballer who plays for Olympique de Marseille in Ligue 1. He plays as an attacking midfielder and is a France youth international having earned caps at under-18 level. Noted columnist Andy Brassell describes him as a wide player who is a "left-footer with fine acceleration and jaw-dropping close control."[1]
    Thauvin previously played for Grenoble and made his professional debut on 11 March 2011 in a 1–1 league draw with Vannes.[2] Following the liquidation of Grenoble after the season, which saw the club relegated to the Championnat de France amateur 2, Thauvin departed the club and signed his first professional contract with Corsican side Bastia.[3] On 28 October 2012, he scored his first goal for Bastia in a 3–1 victory over Bordeaux.[4]
    On 29 January 2013, Thauvin signed a four and a half year deal with Ligue 1 club Lille, putting an end to media speculation of a switch to English football club Arsenal. The transfer fee was reported to be around €3.5 million. Thauvin was subsequently sent to Bastia on a six-month loan deal, keeping him at the top-flight Corsican club until the end of the 2012–13 season.[5]
    On 2nd September 2013, after weeks of drawn out negotiations, Thauvin signed a five-year deal with Olympique de Marseille. The 20-year-old had been absent from training, and forced a move to Stade Velodrome, eventually signing for 15million including bonuses.
    We assess Florian Thauvin in a kind of scouting report through numbers between 1 and 10's to draw a conclusion based on his game image how good this player really is.

Scouting report Florian Thauvin :

Shooting : 8/10
    Passing : 6/10
    Tackling: 7/10
    Heading: 7/10
    Speed ​​: 9/10
    dribbling : 10/10
    Vision : 7/10
    Finishing: 8/10
    Ball : 9/10
    Potency : 10/10

My final verdict on Florian Thauvin is extremely potential 81/100 and therefore I give Florian Thauvin a 8.1

Hope i can help you

what is good player under 19 age in career

Comment

Originally posted by difaakmal View Post
      what is good player under 19 age in career
      Neilton from Santos.

Comment

Bakkali Zakaria, Bruma u should try, or http://www.fifafanatic.com/fifa-14-best-young-players/

Comment

William Carvalho is an amazing talented holding Midfielder, i enjoyed playing with him .

Comment

Hello guys !

Can someone recommend me good players for Liverpool ? And any transfer rumours ?

Sry for my bad english

Comment

Wich season you are and you could't maybe buy a new CVM because gerrard isnt the youngest on the field so maybe Khedira or Sven bender can bring the differance in the team and you could't use him ass a sub and maybe a new defender like walker or for a cheap option maybe coentrao

Hope i can help you

Comment

Thx for the answer ! I am in second season and i bought matuidi, he is very good signing .

Comment

Pogba amazing

Comment

Leandro Paredes is a good one. Argentinian, from Boca Juniors, I believe.

Comment

How about Serge Gnabry?

Comment

Milos Jojic by Dortmund thats a nice Player

Comment

Hung Chull Suwon Bluewings he's a left back and overall 69 and his potential is 77 he's awesome free kick shooter

Comment

wow very nice

Comment

niccceeeee

Comment

Working...
                              X