- September 15 – FUT 17 Web App goes offline.
- September 20 – FUT 18 Web App comes online. If you’re eligible, this is when you can start using the Transfer Market.
- September 21 – New Companion App launches. This is your chance to update your Companion App for FIFA 18 on Android and iOS.
Early access to the Web and Companion Transfer Market ends at 12:00 a.m. GMT on October 9. After that, you’ll need to log in to FUT 18 on your console or PC at least once to continue using both apps.
To avoid delays while accessing the new web app on launch day be sure to have the next settings in order on your account:
- Set up your Security Question and Answer. The second time you log in to FUT, the game will prompt you to set it up. If you’ve already set one up, you’re ready to go; enter that information.
- Turn on Login Verification, it’s an extra security step that we require to help keep your account safe.
- Reset your password if you can’t remember it.
- Review the rules so you play fair, fun, and secure.
- If you forgot which email you used or don’t have access to the email on your account (or you made two accounts without realizing it), you can switch emails from one EA Account to another.
PlayStation and Xbox players: Check that you linked your EA Account to your PlayStation™Network Online ID or Xbox LIVE Gamertag.
PC players: Make sure your EA Account login works and that you’re getting your login verification codes.
If you got those steps sorted out you need to fulfill the next requests in order to access the new web app:
- You must have created a FUT Club before August 1, 2017, to get early access to the FUT 18 Web and Companion apps.
- Your FUT 17 account must still exist.
- Your account needs to be in good standing. If you were banned or had other actions taken on your account in FUT 17, you won’t get early access.
Here’s a small FAQ regarding the FUT18 Web App:
What’s up with my rewards?
Rewards are based on your account’s good standing in the game, along with your player history and engagement. This is why your rewards may be different from your friend’s.
I switched consoles. Can I get access or rewards on my new console?
Returning user rewards are tied to your specific console account. So, if you switch platforms or create a new account on the same platform, your rewards won’t carry over.
Can I still access FIFA 17 on the Web and Companion Apps after FIFA 18 launches?
FUT 18 Web app replaces the 17 version, so you won’t be able to access FUT 17 after September 20.
For the Companion App, you will need to update to the FIFA 18 version on Android and iOS after October 6, 2017.
I played FIFA 17, but why can’t I get into the Transfer Market?
Playing FIFA Ultimate Team (FUT) on your console or PC like you normally would should unlock your access to the Transfer Market on Web and Companion apps. Because EA Sports system changes from time to time, there is no one way to unlock access.
When you have access to the Transfer Market on Web and Companion apps, it looks this:
Why don’t I have access to the Transfer Market?
Play FUT for a few days and you should get access.
Why do I see a message saying my account has been blocked?
If you see this message, it could mean:
- EA actioned your account and locked it out of the Transfer Market because of unusual activity
- EA will block accounts that break the rules from using the Transfer Market on Web and Companion apps. EA does this to give a fair experience to all players. If you think this action is a mistake, read up on what information to include and email EA Sports at [email protected]
Why is there a message saying the market is down for maintenance?
That means EA are working on the Transfer Market on Web or Companion apps is or they’re investigating an issue with it.
During maintenance, no one can use the Transfer Market on Web or Companion apps.
When EA finishes the maintenance, you can use the Transfer Market again.