On May 12th, Team of the Season event kicked off in FIFA 17 Ultimate Team and for the next month EA Sports will delight us with the release of multiple TOTS, new SBCs, promo packs and an exclusive TOTS tournaments.
For more details please check of this post.
The first Team of the Season to be released in packs is the Community TOTS aka Most-Consistent but Never IN-Form in three different categories, Gold, Silver and Bronze:
Community TOTS – Gold
- GK: Oliver Baumann – TSG 1899 Hoffenheim (Germany) – Germany
- RB: Carvajal – Real Madrid (Spain) – Spain
- CB: Jan Vertonghen – Tottenham Hotspur (England) – Belgium
- CB: Federico Fazio – Roma (Italy) – Argentina
- CDM: Danilo Pereira – FC Porto (Portugal) – Portugal
- CM: Jonathan Viera – Las Palmas (Spain) – Spain
- CDM: Morgan Sanson – Olympique de Marseille (France) – France
- CM: Karim El Ahmadi – Feyenoord (Holland) – Morocco
- LM: Bruma – Galatasaray SK (Turkey) – Portugal
- RM: Gelson Martins – Sporting CP (Portugal) – Portugal
- ST: Sebastian Driussi – River Plate (Argentina) – Argentina
- GK: Martin Campana – Independiente (Argentina) – Argentina
- CB: Pontus Jansson – Leeds United (England) – Sweden
- CB: Mathias Jorgensen – FC Kobenhavn (Denmark) – Denmark
- CDM: Denis Glushakov – Spartak Moscow (Russia) – Russia
- CM: Ruud Vormer – Club Brugge (Belgium) – Holland
- ST: Giampaolo Pazzini – Hellas Verona (Italy) – Italy
- RM: Yoric Ravet – BSC Young Boys (Switzerland) – France
- CB: Marcelo – Besiktas IK (Turkey) – Brazil
- CB: Michal Pozdan – Legia Warszawa (Poland) Poland
- CM: Lucas Torreira – Sampdoria (Italy) – Uruguay
- ST: Roger – Levante UD (Spain) – Spain
- RM: Matt Ritchie – Newcastle United (England) – Scotland
Community TOTS – Silver
- GK: Jesper Hensen – Lyngby BK (Denmark) – Denmark
- LB: Theo Hernandez – Deportivo Alaves (Spain) – France
- CB: Jan-Arie van der Heijden – Feyenoord (Holland) – Holland
- CB: Viktor Vasin – CSKA Moscow (Russia) – Russia
- RB: Emil Salomonsson – IFK Goteborg (Sweden) – Sweden
- LM: Marc Schnatterer – 1. FC Heidenheim 1846 (Germany) – Germany
- CAM: Graham Carey – Plymouth Argyle (England) – Ireland
- CDM: Soualiho Meite – SV Zulte-Waregem (Belgium) – France
- RM: Denis Bouanga – Tours Football Club (France) – Gabon
- ST: Francesco Caputo – Virtus Entella (Italy) – Italy
- ST: Chris Wood – Leeds United (England) – New Zeland
- GK: Danny Vukovic – Sydney FC (Australia) – Australia
- LB: Piotr Tomasik – Jagiellonia Bialysto (Poland) – Poland
- CB: Lonrezo Gordinho – Kaizer Chiefs (South Africa) – South Africa
- CB: Osama Hawsawi – Al Hilal (Saudi Arabia) – Saudi Arabia
- RM: Andrea Conti – Atalanta (Italy) – Italy
- RM: Deniz Turuc – Keyserispor (Turkey) – Holland
- LM: Jonny Hayes – Aberdeen (Scotland) – Ireland
- CM: Kengo Nakamura – Kawasaki Frontale (Japan) – Japan
- CM: John Fleck – Sheffield United (England) – Scotland
- CAM: Ghayas Zahid – Valerenga Fotball (Norway) – Norway
- ST: Angel – Real Zaragoza (Spain) – Spain
- ST: Alfredo Morelos – HJK Helsinki (Finland) – Colombia
Community TOTS – Bronze
- GK: Julian Pollersbeck – 1. FC Kaiserslautern (Germany) – Germany
- RB: Rhyan Grant – Sydney FC (Australia) – Australia
- CB: Christian Burgess – Portsmouth (England) – England
- CB: Liam Lindsay – Patrick Thistle FC (Scotland) – Scotland
- RW: Ezgjan Alioski – FC Lugano (Switzerland) – Macedonia
- LM: Henry Onyekuru – KAS Eupen (Belgium) – Nigeria
- CM: Frederik Haugen – SK Brann (Norway) – Norway
- CDM: Christian Norgaard – Brondby IF (Denmark) – Denmark
- CDM: Pablo Guinazu – Talleres de Cordoba (Argentina) – Argentina
- ST: Sean Maguire – Cork City (Ireland) – Ireland
- ST: Adama Niane – ESTAC Troyes (France) – Mali
- GK: Chris Maxell – Preston North End (England) – Wales
- CB: Ivan Runje – Jagiellonia Bialysto (Poland) – Croatia
- CB: Sauli Vaisanen – AIK (Sweden) – Finland
- CB: Jack O’Connell – Sheffield United (England) – England
- RWB: An Hyeon Beom – Jeju United FC (South Korea) – South Korea
- CM: Lukas Lerager – SV Zulte-Waregem (Belgium) – Denmark
- RW: Chadrac Akolo – FC Sion (Switzerland) – DR Congo
- RM: David Wheeler – Exeter City (England) – England
- ST: John Akinde – Barnet (England) – England
- ST: Rafael da Silva – Urawa Red Diamonds (Japan) – Brazil
- ST: Charlie Wyke – Bradford City (England) – England
- ST: Amath Diedhiou – CD Tenerife (Spain) – Senegal
These TOTS players will be available in packs until May 19th!
Moreover, in packs you can also find the next TOTW 34 in-forms:
- GK: Fraser Foster – Southampton (England) – England
- CB: Ezequiel Garay – Valencia CF (Spain) – Argentina
- LB: Patrice Evra – Olympique de Marseille (France) – France
- RWB: Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain – Arsenal (England) – England
- CM: Kevin De Bruyne – Manchester City (England) – Belgium
- CDM: Daniele De Rossi – Roma (Italy) – Italy
- CM: Saul – Atletico de Madrid (Spain) – Spain
- RM: Yannis Salibur – En Avant Guingamp (France) – France
- ST: Dries Mertens – Napoli (Italy) – Belgium
- ST: Andre-Pierre Gignac – Tigres U.A.N.L. (Mexico) – France
- ST: Edin Dzeko – Roma (Italy) – Bosnia and Herzegovina
- GK: Kasper Schmeichel – Leicester City (England) – Denmark
- LWB: Joe Bennett – Cardif City (England) – England
- RM: Wes Hoolahan – Norwich City (England) – Ireland
- LM: Thomas Lemar – AS Monaco (France) – France
- ST: Anthony Modeste – 1, FC Koln (Germany) – France
- LW: Jose Izquierdo – Club Brugge (Belgium) – Colombia
- LW: Leonardo Bittencourt – 1. FC Koln (Germany) – Germany
- CAM: Christian Pasquato – Krylya Sovetov Samara (Russia) – Italy
- ST: Timo Werner – RB Leipzig (Germany) – Germany
- ST: C.J. Sapong – Philadelphia Union (USA) – USA
- ST: Jair – Jeonnam Dragons (Japan) – Brazil
- ST: Gustav Engvall – Djugardens IF (Sweden) – Sweden
EA Sports released a new database update this week in FIFA 17 Ultimate Team adding 60 new players featuring the likes of Adebayor, Demba Ba or Gabriel Bardosa.
The full list of new players can be viewed here.
Following the UCL and Europa League semi-finals, EA Sports released 3 new cMOTM items featuring Isco, Dani Alves and Fellaini.
Also two new Hero items were dropped in packs featuring Assombalonga and Adams plus a new MOTM card awarded to Ibarguen.
FIFA 17 on PC got a new title update released this week containing general stability fixes.
There are two new sets of Squad Building Challenges waiting for you in FUT 17, one featuring this week’s Marquee Matchups and the other one featuring the newest Premier League POTM:
This week’s FIFA 17 single player tournament is dedicated to TOTS:
Open Community Cup
Stars Rating: 4
Chemistry: Min. 30
Begins:012/05/2017 – Ends: 19/05/2017
For May’s FUT Champions Club in-game reward, all eligible FUT Champions Club members will receive one Men in Blazers kit!
This item will be delivered to your FUT Account by June 9, 2017.
The latest FIFA Mobile TOTW stands as follows:
- GK: Jordan Pickford – Sunderland (England)
- Pickford had five saves in Sunderland’s 0-2 win over Hull.
- LWB: Joe Bennett – Cardiff City (England)
- Bennett scored twice as Cardiff City beat Huddersfield 0-3.
- CB: Ezequiel Garay – Valencia CF (Spain)
- Garay scored twice in the first half as Valencia beat Osasuna 4-1.
- CB: Jorge Meré – Real Sporting de Gijón (Spain)
- Meré was solid in defense as Sporting Gijón held on to a 1-0 win over Las Palmas.
- RWB: Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain – Arsenal (England)
- Oxlade- Chamberlain set up both of Arsenal’s goals as they beat Manchester United 2-0.
- CDM: Mijo Caktaš – Rubin Kazan (Russia)
- Caktaš scored both goals for Rubin Kazan as they came back from a goal down to beat FC Ufa 2-1.
- CM: Senad Lulić – Lazio (Italy)
- Lulić had a goal and an assist in Lazio’s 7-3 comfortable win over Sampdoria.
- CM: Kevin De Bruyne – Manchester City (England)
- De Bruyne had a goal and two assists in the second half as Manchester City cruised to a 5-0 win over Crystal Palace.
- ST: Álvaro Morata – Real Madrid (Spain)
- Morata scored twice in Real Madrid’s 0-4 win against Granada.
- ST: Dries Mertens – Napoli (Italy)
- Mertens scored the first two goals for Napoli has they went on to beat Cagliari 3-1.
- ST: Jimmy Briand – En Avant Guingamp (France)
- Briand had two goals in Guingamp’s 4-0 win over Dijon.
The five Impact Players of this week in FIFA Mobile are Sanchez, Destro, Savic, Sahan and Niederlechner.
In episode #7 of The Pitch, Mav and Wolfy are visited by legendary Premier League commentator Arlo White as he judges the Commentators Cup, WSL Chelsea forward Fran Kirby takes a turn in the Akinfenwall, Marius Hjerpseth picks up his Pitchie awards and Shaun “xShellzz” Springette talks about his experience competing in the Ultimate Team Championship Series:
Lastly, below you can watch how Valencia CF players performed in the FIFA 17 Skills Challenges:
And that’s about it for this roundup, thanks for checking out and we will see you as usual next weekend with more exciting news!