Those who participated in the FUT Birthday daily squad building challenges, can now login to their FUT account and claim their free untradable pack and SBC kit.
Also, the FUT Champions Monthly Rewards can be claimed as well but as of this month EA Sports announced a new reward system that you can view in the next infographic:
TOTW 30 is stacked with high rated in-forms making it the best TOTW that we had in FIFA 17 this season:
- GK: Jan Oblak – Atlético de Madrid (Spain) – Slovenia
- RB: Philipp Lahm – Bayern Munich (Germany) – Germany
- LWB: Marcos Alonso – Chelsea (England) – Spain
- CB: John Brooks – Hertha BSC (Germany) – USA
- CAM: Mesut Ozil -Arsenal (England) – Germany
- RM: Arjen Robben – Bayern Munich (Germany) – Holland
- CDM: Andres Guardado – PSV (Holland) – Mexico
- LM: Heung Min Son – Tottenham Hotspur (England) – South Korea
- LW: Eden Hazard – Chelsea (England) – Belgium
- ST: Edinson Cavani – Paris Saint-Germain (France) – Uruguay
- ST: Morata – Real Madrid (Spain) – Spain
- GK: Andrea Consigli – Sassuolo (Italy) – Italy
- RB: Matias Aguirregaray – Estudiantes de La Plata (Argentina) – Uruguay
- CAM: Paulo Dybala – Juventus (Italy) – Argentina
- RM: Aaron Hunt – Hamburger SV (Germany) – Germany
- CM: Jens Toornstra – Feyenoord (Holland) – Holland
- ST: Mario Balotelli – OGC Nice (France) – Italy
- ST: Bas Dost – Sporting CP (Portugal) – Holland
- LM: Emiliano Rigoni – Indepediente (Argentina) – Argentina
- RM: Elias Hernandez – Leon (Mexico) – Mexico
- CAM: Atomu Tanaka – HJK Helsinki (Finland) – Japan
- CM: Valentin Vada – Girondins de Bordeaux (France) – Argentina
- ST: Shinzo Koroki– Urawa Red diamonds (Japan) – Japan
English Football League announced the best players of the year earlier this week with the following players receiving their awards and special items in FIFA 17 Ultimate Team:
Sky Bet League One Player of the Season: Billy Sharp (Sheffield United)
Sky Bet League Two Player of the Season: John Marquis (Doncaster Rovers)
EFL Young Player of the Season: Ollie Watkins (Exeter City)
As far as it goes for Squad Building Challenges, this week EA Sports released two new league challenges, a new set of Marquee Matchups and an exclusive Xbox SBC:
– Legends League & Nation (Xbox Only)
The FIFA 17 single player tournament of this week is “full of nations”:
Full of Nations
11 Nationalities in the Starting XI with a min. of 75 chem.
Begins: 14/04/2017 – Ends: 21/04/2017
It’s Easter in FIFA Mobile and the latest Seasonal Program highlights the act of finding until April 24th. Featuring special Pack offers and Live Events, find holiday-themed Player Items and different colored Egg & Basket Tokens to unlock in-game content.
Easter Player Items
There are four Easter-themed Master Player items to unlock. Find specific colored and Rainbow Easter Eggs to complete corresponding Plans and receive a random color Player Item. Obtain all four colors of a Player (Yellow, Red, Green, and Blue), then combine it with their corresponding Basket Tokens to unlock their Master Item.
The four featured Players are found in the Color Egg Trade-In Plans or randomly in specific-marked Packs. Find the necessary Eggs by playing specific Easter-themed Live Events and in specific-marked Packs.
There’s also a special Easter Legend Player Item that you can unlock by adding different colored Baskets to their Plan. Once unlocked, you can upgrade their stats by finding other Baskets and Spotted Colored Eggs. Be sure to check the Plans in-game for specific requirements to complete these and all other Easter-themed Plans.
During the Easter Program, it will be possible to find 1 of 10 extremely rare ‘Golden Eggs’ in place of a normal Basket Token from the Easter Player Plans. Each ‘Golden Egg’ contains an e-mail address on it used to redeem a custom-made ‘Golden Egg Player Item’.
You will be able to pick any Player obtained through Packs in FIFA Mobile, which will be sent to you a custom 99-OVR ‘Golden Egg’ version of that Player. The player chosen will use their base position available in-game. If the Player has Items from Multiple positions, you will be able to pick one of those positions for your ‘Golden Egg’ version.
Once all 10 Golden Eggs have been found, in-game messaging will update to mention this and it will no longer be possible to get a Golden Egg.
- Limit one (1) Golden Egg per person during the promotion period
- Golden Egg Player Items are no auction and have no coin or monetary value
- EA reserves the right to limit redemption of Golden Egg Tokens to the first 10 players that contact EA
- Promotion is not open to EA employees (RFT, TFT, Contractors) or their families
- All created items of the Golden Egg promotion are property of Electronic Arts
The latest TOTW dropped in FIFA Mobile as well with Heung Min Son leading it as top in-form player:
- GK: Andrea Consigli – Sassuolo (Italy)
- Consigli made six saves as Sassuolo held on to a 1-1 draw at Atalanta.
- RB: Kieran Trippier – Tottenham Hotspur (England)
- Trippier was solid in defense for Tottenham has they beat Watford 4-0 on Saturday.
- CB: Jan-Arie van der Heijden – Feyenoord (The Netherlands)
- In their match on Wednesday, van der Heijden had a goal and two assists for Feyenoord as they beat Go Ahead Eagles 8-0.
- CB: Pepe – Real Madrid (Spain)
- Pepe scored for Real Madrid as they were held to a 1-1 draw against cross-town rivals, Atletico Madrid.
- RB: Philipp Lahm – Bayern München (Germany)
- Lahm had an assist in Bayern’s 4-1 over Borussia Dortmund on Saturday.
- RM: Aaron Hunt – Hamburger SV (Germany)
- On Saturday, Hunt scored both of Hamburg’s goals as they beat Hoffenheim 2-1.
- CM: Jens Toornstra – Feyenoord (The Netherlands)
- Torrnstra had three goals’ in Feyenoord’s 8-0 win over Go Ahead Eagles on Wednesday.
- CM: Shinji Kagawa – Borussia Dortmund (Germany)
- On Tuesday, Kagawa had a goal and an assist in Dortmund’s 3-0 win over Hamburg.
- LM: Heung Ming Son – Tottenham Hotspur (England)
- Son scored the winning goal in Tottenham’s 1-3 come-from-behind win over Swansea on Wednesday. He followed that up on Saturday with a two-goal performance in their 4-0 over Watford.
- ST: David Nugent – Derby County (England)
- On Tuesday, Nugent had a hat-trick in Derby County’s 4-2 win over Fulham.
- RW: Quincy Promes – Spartak Moskva (Russia)
- Promes’ injury-time goal helped Spartak Moskva beat Orenburg 3-2 on Monday night. He would also have a goal and an assist in their 1-3 win over UFA on Sunday.
Redmond, Jonathan Viera, Schweinsteiger, Smolov and Zaha are the latest Impact Players in FIFA Mobile.
Since we haven’t shared some good FIFA 17 articles and guides from the world-wide web lately, below you can find a few links that you may find either interesting or useful:
The third epsiode of EA’s new FIFA youtube series called “The Pitch” is now available online featuring Mavric and Wolfy chatting with West Ham United midfielder Domingos Quina, FIFA pro player Lukasinhoand and Manchester City’s FIFA player Kieran “Kez” Brown:
That’s all we got for this week folks, thanks for checking us out and see you as usual next weeked.