- Connection stability in Online Seasons when finding an opponent in the Arena, and at kick-off.
- Career Mode freeze while starting a new career with free agents.
- Career Mode hangs when using Game Face.
- Stability in Career Mode when players retire or are being bought back from loan.
- Users will no longer be able to lower difficulty settings in a FUT Seasons match.
- Freeze in FUT Online Tournament HUB on PS3.
- Napoli of Serie A will now have fully authentic kits and crests in FIFA and FIFA Ultimate Team.
- Legacy defending and passing assistance options removed in Pro Clubs.
- Freeze in Pro Clubs Results screen.
- Matchmaking settings in Pro Clubs (with “ANY” and “Match Keeper”) will provide the desired results.
- Changes made in National Squad not properly reflected in Manager Mode screen.
- (PC Only) Freeze while retrieving Hospitality Settings.
Also during yesterday’s maintenance window EA Sports have successfully addressed the next problems:
- Stuck and missing items in the FIFA Ultimate Team watch list and trade pile.
- Duplicate match results in Seasons and Online Friendlies.
- Users being relegated from Division 1 in Seasons with matches remaining.
The patch is already available for the PC users and can get it from Origin! Just righ-click on your FIFA 13 game from you game library and select “Check for update”. The patch will be available for PS3/Xbox users later this weekend (13/14 October).
Tomorrow there will be a new maintenence so expect some downtime on your online modes! The next issues will get fixed:
- Work on the Auction House in FIFA Ultimate Team.
- Changes to error messaging in FIFA Ultimate Team Web and the EA SPORTS Football Club app.
- Leaderboards not displaying the correct gamertag.
EA have plans for further updates to FIFA 13 this month, so stay tuned and we’ll keep you updated on the dates for these improvements, as and when available!