.:: CRLP 12 ::.
FIFA Infinity is back in business in the new season, being the first team who has created a fully authentic league patch for the newest game that is FIFA 12.After the last year succes of CRLP 11, we are back with an even better, more stable version of what you have played last time.Complete Romanian League Patch 12 – Volume 1 is our first step in trying to bring in your FIFA the unique feeling of Liga 1 Bergenbier.The first volume of CRLP 12 will bring the main features of the romanian championship in FIFA 12, plus many new key additions, in order to make sure your experience is indeed, unique. Embark on a 15 years Career and prove your player and manager skills, living moments that you have never had before. Making a closer look to our key features, we are very pleased to confirm the following content in CRLP 12 – v1:
• All 18 Liga 1 Bergenbier teams are fully licensed, containing:
– Up to date rosters (November 18th)
– Home, Away and 3rd kits (11/12 Season)
– High-Quality Logos
– Top notch minifaces
– Real Club Budgets
– Accurate player skills
– Real player heights, weights and birthdays
– Custom Team Tactics & Chants
• Romanian League and Cup featured in both Career Mode and Tournament Mode
• Specific “Liga 1 Bergenbier” stadium adboards, team flags, scoreboards, official balls, and more
• Many other additions and touches to the game
• Small, fast, easy to use and beautiful looking patch installer
WARNING !!! READ THIS !!!
• Unfortunately, because several new teams have been added, your old career will not work anymore,you must start a new one !!!
1) After you have downloaded CRLP 12 – Volume 1, open the downloaded file (Complete Romanian League Patch 12 – Volume 1), starting this way the addon Installer.
2) Make sure to select your FIFA 12 Folder (not the “Game” one !!!) when asked to browse your main FIFA folder path. For example, if your FIFA is installed in “D:\Games\FIFA 12″, select this directory in the Installer box and wait until the process is being finished.
3) Enjoy the first authentic league patch for FIFA 12 !
In case you dont see the Liga I try the next steps:
1) Go to “My Fifa -> Edit -> Edit Squads -> Reset Squads”
2) Regenerate using iard86 Regenerator (1st option)
• Go to your FIFA 12 main folder, where you will find a folder called “Chants”. Copy all the folders located inside, and I repeat, inside this folder (not the folder itself) in your Windows “My Music” folder.
• When you are in game, find the “Customise FIFA” section -> “My Music & Chants” -> “Custom Music & Chants” -> “Leagues and Teams”
• Now, you are prompted in a place in which you will choose your desired league and team to import chants to. Navigate the section until you find Liga 1 and your favorite team. There, you will see a list with things likes “Stadium Entrance”, “Crowd Chant” etc. You will now have to replace both “Stadium Entrance” and “Crowd Chant” that are set to the “Default” playlist by simply clicking on “Default” and choosing the correct playlist, as you should see a list there aswell. For example, if you want to hear Rapid Bucharest anthem in the beginning of the match, go to “Stadium Entrance” section, you will see many files there and you have to search until you find “Rapid Imn”, select that one with the following option: “Apply to selected event” and do the same with the “Crowd Chant” section which is located below, by simply searching for “Rapid” playlist, applying it with the same “Selected Event” option and that’s pretty much it.
If you want to have chants for all teams (about 15 teams have at least one chant), you will have to repeat this last step for all of them. Do not forget that some teams do not have “Stadium Entrance” files, and Dinamo Bucharest has a specific “Team Goal” chant, which can be applied by going into the “Team Goal” section -> “Dinamo Gol” file -> “Apply to selected event”.
Transfers Crash Fix:
Scoreboard Bug: When you start a match and you see the previous match score in your scoreboard just pause and start the game and the SB will reset!
• virtual_razvan – Database, kits, minifaces and GUI
• Damien – Database, minifaces and fonts
• The-Clau – Kits
• new maker – Kits
• mihai20cm – Kits
• mogolos – Kits
• darxxx – Balls
• LcK – Flags
• aragonel – Minifaces
• Merdiso – Team chants and installer programming
• ANBSeth – DigiSport ScoreBoard
! Special Thanks to Rinaldo for his amazing DB Master 12, jor1980 for his Texture Editor, Microsoft for Excel and many thanks to iard68 for his FIFA 12 Regenerator !
* You cannot re-upload this patch!You can redistribute this patch only and only using the link of the post! *
Please try to post in english so that everyone can answer your questions and help you with your problems of the patch!
If you find any bugs or want to help us improving the database please post bellow or contact us here!
Enjoy and have fun!
CRLP Forum it’s now open! All romanian users who have issues and questions about CRLP can discuss in their native language here!
|Print article||This entry was posted by Damien on November 19, 2011 at 10:04 pm, and is filed under FIFA 12, League Patches. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0. Both comments and pings are currently closed.|
about 8 months ago - 5 comments
about 1 year ago - 1 comment
The best mods made this week are finally here!Check out our Sunday Web Roundup post for some great patches to enhance your FIFA 12! FIFA 12 Total Menu Logo Pack by FIFADome Boot Pack Vol.2 – Nike Clash by m25 Real Madrid 2012/2013 Kit Pack by Szczur1997 Polish Minifaces by erwin16 UEFA CL 2011/2012 Semifinals…
about 1 year ago - 1 comment
Three more days until the Euro 2012 Expasion Pack will be released by EA Sports and we collected new screens and videos for you to see how this official patch is like. Let’s start with a new collection of screens from the new patch: And the official cover of the expansion pack: The producer Sebastian…
about 1 year ago - Comments Off
After many months of hard work the 2nd version of the Complete Romanian League Patch is here!We proudly present you the content of CRLP 12 V.2.0: • All 18 Liga 1 Bergenbier teams and all 32 Second League teams,containing: – Up to date rosters (15 April 2012) – Home, Away and some 3rd kits -…
about 1 year ago - 4 comments
We are back with the Sunday Web Roundup post that contains the finest patches released on the web this week! Tools UGC Master 12 by Rinaldo FHL-Scoreboard-Tool 3.0 by Bernd Patches New FIFA 12 Logos by Lion FNTR Turkish League (STSL) v.1.3 BBC HD New Scoreboard by Danilo Pinheiro DFB Referee Kit Pack by haribofan…
about 1 year ago - 65 comments
After many months of work FIFA Infinity presents you the biggest patch tool ever made for FIFA 12,the Graphic Switcher 12!Tool developed by our great programmer,scouser09! This program allows you to quickly switch graphics in FIFA 12!The tool contains over 100 graphic files made of:adboards,scoreboards,popups,balls,turfs,referee kits and many more! :: Program Credits ================== scouser09 –…
about 1 year ago - 1 comment
In less than a week the full FIFA Street game will come out on the market and bellow we have the latest news & footages before its release! So let’s start with the full teams list that will be in FIFA Street: Barclays Premier League: Arsenal, Aston Villa, Blackburn Rovers, Bolton, Chelsea, Everton, Fulham, Liverpool,…
about 1 year ago - 2 comments
about 1 year ago - 13 comments
alex_10_arshavin returns with his 4th volume of faces,this time helped by his friend andu89 to complete this amazing face pack that has 12 new faces for: – Anderson – (Manchester United) – El Shaarawy – (AC Milan) – Mata - (Chelsea) – Messi - (Barcelona) – Romeu – (Chelsea) – Thiago - (Barcelona) – Aubameyang – (AS Saint-Étienne)…
about 1 year ago - 5 comments
There are many great graphic patches in this week’s Sunday Web Roundup!Check them out: .:: Improved FIFA 12 Graphics V.3 by Editing Generation ::. .:: Stade Gerland Real Stadium Boards by VK ::. .:: Stamford Bridge Real Stadium Boards by VK ::. .:: FIFA 12 Scoreboards by Pinheiro ::. .:: FIFA Series World Update by…
Comments are closed.